Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sadly, no pictures this time

I really need to find what I did with the battery charger. Until then (or until I buy new batteries), I can't take pictures :(

I'm currently on row 220 of Ingrid's Bridal Knot, plus I'm working on something for a craftster swap. I have to run to Fond Du Lac to see if they have one more skein of the color I'm using, otherwise I have to buy it on ebay.

Last Sunday, Iris had a trunk show with Takako Ueki from Habu Textiles. I actually managed to be awake at normal people time and got up there to see it. I am so in love with there yarn. I have two cones of the spiral slub that will eventually become something pretty. The sample items were amazining - sadly very little that would be flattering on my frame without some serious reworking. I was chit-chatting with Phyllis and she may have me knit a sample of one of the items for the store. I've got my fingers crossed for the Angola Cotton Pullover in the hopes that it wouldn't be too hard to resize to fit my top.

No comments: